TWO fire engines were required to deal with incident at a domestic building in the Cloisters Avenue area in Barrow.

Crews from Barrow and Walney Fire Services responded to the fire, with the Barrow crew in attendance first.

The fire involved a grill pan on the first floor of the domestic propert near the Clositers Avenue area and firefighters used two breathing apparatus and one hose to extinguish the fire.

One casualty was administrated oxygen by fire service personnel.

Both crews remained on scene for around 35 minutes.