KIRKBY United missed the chance to go top of the Furness Premier League Premier Division after Holker Old Boys reserves fought back to earn a point.

The visitors were 3-0 up thanks to goals from Matty Bruce (2) and Sam Pinnegor, but were then reduced to 10 men and Holker squared the game up at 3-3 by way of an own Goal and strikes from Tom Heywood and Josh Woodend.

Pinnegor grabbed his second goal with only minutes remaining to seemingly seal the win but Holker’s Sam Lighfoot scored a dramatic equaliser with seconds left.

Vickerstown reserves are firmly in the title race as they beat Britannia 2-0 with Max Green claiming both goals. Haverigg United put Swarthmoor Social to the sword in an 8-0 win, John Chmiel (4), Jamie Cairns (3) and Bradley Maine the Haverigg marksmen.

Furness Cavaliers reserves remain bottom of the table following their 3-2 loss to Barrow Celtic. Matthew France (2) and Zak Parker made sure the points went back to Newby Terrace.

Hawcoat Park reserves lost 3-2 at home to Croftlands Park, with Matt Dean (2) and an own goal making up the Croftlands tally. Tom Hammond and Toby Mowat replied in vain for Hawcoat.

Barrow Wanderers still lead Division One as they dispatched Crooklands Casuals reserves 5-0 with goals coming from Andy Forristal (4) and Scott McDonald.

British Legion are second spot and they drew with third-placed Hawcoat A 1-1. Conner Bone was on target for Legion and Oscar Lynch was the Hawcoat scorer.

Millom A registered a 6-0 win at Barrow Celtic reserves as Mark O’Brien helped himself to four goals. Jordan Bowness and Kyle Jones were also on target.

Furness Rovers reserves had a bit of help from Vickerstown A in their 4-1 win thanks to two own goals, with Steve McGarry and Jack Smith also on target for Rovers. Liam Hardman replied for Vickerstown.

In Division Two, Kirkby strengthened their grip at the top of the table with a 3-2 win against Walney Island A. Ben Wilson (2) and Kieran Ottley were on target for Kirkby. Kane Moffett and Chris Burns replying for Walney.

Barrow Wanderers reserves and Haverigg reserves played out a 4-4 draw. Gavin Scudamore (2), Danny Munroe and the evergreen Wink Birkett were the Haverigg marksmen. Jed Wilkinson (3) and Steve Morgan replied for Wanderers.

Furness Rovers A had an emphatic 8-0 win over Millom St James.