MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR A MARINE LICENCENotice ID: AC3594233
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR A MARINE LICENCE
Notice is hereby given that BAE Systems Submarines has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake capital dredge and quay extension works at Devonshire Docks, Barrow- in - Furness. Plans showing the position of the works may be inspected at Barrow Borough Council, Town Hall, Duke Street, Barrow-In-Furness LA14 2LD. Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at http://www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register. Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
-Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_ PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_ and accessing the 'make a comment? section of case reference MLA/2017/00238;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House Hampshire Court Newcastle upon Tyne NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice 9 August 2017;
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.