Here is a selection of videos from our sister papers; the News & Star; The Cumberland News; Whitehaven News and Times & Star.
Two Cumbrian super-curries are next week bidding to be named the hottest in the world.
Two years ago crowds gathered at Wetheral church to watch Sarah Feely marry her army sweetheart Carl Bryant.
The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh this afternoon opened a £1.5 million food technology centre at Penrith.
Muncaster Castle has got itself a new jester after half a dozen candidates battled it out for the honour in a Britain’s Got Talent style competition yesterday.
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|