THE stakes will be high for both Barrow AFC and Guiseley when they collide in tomorrow’s top-of-the-table showdown in West Yorkshire.
A BLAZE of young dragons returned from Ireland with a treasure chest of world championship medals.
CHARLEY Thompson produced a striking masterclass as he netted all four to send Holker Old Boys to the quarter-finals of the Lancashire Cup.
BARROW RL pack star of the 1950s Reg Parker has died. (2 comments)
A GIANT on the field and a giant off it, one of rugby league’s most respected figures over half a century, Reg Parker passed away at the Cartmel and Grange Nursing Home at the age of 87 last week. (1 comment)
JASON Walker is battling to face Guiseley on Saturday.
- Gorman agrees Barrow AFC contract (2 comments)
- Casson plans up to 11,000 capacity Holker Street for Barrow AFC (5 comments)
- Guiseley win adds more spice to Barrow AFC clash (2 comments)
- Edmo expects tough Trophy test for Barrow AFC (7 comments)
- Walker free-kick hands Barrow AFC victory: with picture gallery (11 comments)
BARROW teen Tom Beadling has taken a step closer to the Premier League after signing a new three-year deal with Sunderland.
SUPER League prop Brad Singleton has penned a new four-year deal with Leeds Rhinos. (2 comments)
MOTORBIKE speedster Alistair Howarth ended his track season with more success on two wheels.
WITH her reign as Masterstroke champion almost up, Ulverston’s Alex Walker reflects on how winning the Evening Mail golf competition has improved her game and her fitness
EXCITING prospect Kristian Tyson is a wanted man.
- Barrow Raiders take on Oldham in February friendly
- 'Top secret' new Barrow Raiders shirts to invoke spirit of 1955
- Barrow Wembley legend joins tributes to Reg Parker
- Harrison looking forward to new Barrow Raiders test
- Barrow Raiders re-sign captain Harrison (2 comments)
- Quartet join Barrow RL Hall of Fame: with picture gallery
KO Cup winners Barrow Island bounced back from their play-off semi-final defeat against Dalton to beat the same opposition in the Barrow Youth League Grand Final.
BARROW Island capped a double-winning season with a convincing victory over Walney in the Barrow Youth League Grand Final. (1 comment)
A QUARTET of Duddon Canoe Club members paddled into the maelstrom at the Yorkshire Championships.
BARROW AFC hope their performance centre players will be able to take their game to a new level after a week of intense coaching. (1 comment)
LIAM Conroy will feel nothing but positive vibes when he steps back into the ring at Bolton Wanderers next month.
WINDERMERE created daylight at the top of North West Division One as they ended promotion rivals Wilmslow’s unbeaten run.
ULVERSTON Otters have demonstrated the talent coming through their ranks with strong results in Carlisle and Kendal.
FOUR Barrow Thorns aces produced their best for the North West to earn England call-ups.