THE row surrounding Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg’s conduct has understandably sparked a media storm.
THE Majors are done for another season and the tour heads on to the cash cow that is the Fed-Ex play-offs, where millions of pounds are on offer.
DURING the Olympics, deputy sports editor PAUL TURNER will be in London to report on Cumbria’s athletes. He will also write a daily diary on life in the capital during the Games
SO just one game to go and the wasteful Evening Mail sports desk still haven’t hit the target.
GERMANY, the best team in Euro 2012 by some distance, will surely claim their place in the final tonight.
SO, any takers for an Italy Portugal final? No...thought not. But I suspect that it won’t be quite as predictable as many of the pundits would have you believe.
HANDS up, who couldn’t see that coming? England and penalty shoot-outs just do not go hand in hand.
THERE are times when football does the right thing and it happened only last week. Liverpool sacked their manager. (9 comments)
WITH nine competitive matches under our belts, now seems as good a time as any to consider the status of the club, on and off the pitch.
ENGLAND couldn’t have dreamt up a worse possible build-up to Euro 2012. (1 comment)
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|