Barrow boxer Conroy falls to controversial points defeat
Last updated at 01:17, Saturday, 08 December 2012
LIAM Conroy's 100 per cent pro record fell in a controversial points defeat to Gilson De Jesus.
The Barrow AFC middleweight was on the front foot for the majority of the six-round bout at Bowlers in Manchester on Friday night, but lost a narrow points decision 58-57.
Report, reaction and pictures in Monday's Evening Mail
First published at 01:16, Saturday, 08 December 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|