Regional role for Steve at Ringtons
Published at 09:20, Thursday, 03 January 2013
RINGTONS Beverages has appointed Steve Coulburn as regional business development manager for the North West and Cumbria.
His role is to provide clients with an enhanced level of service and support and to develop new business as Ringtons looks to increase its presence in 2013.
Mr Coulburn, 46, from Blackpool, said: “Ringtons Beverages is such a well-known and respected brand with a fantastic array of clients so I’m delighted to be working with them.
“I’m looking forward to getting to know the existing customers and offering them the high-level of service Ringtons Beverages is renowned for as well as utilising my knowledge of the industry to attract new business and increase sales to hopefully make 2013 an even better year for the business.”
Known primarily for its tea, Ringtons Beverages also supplies coffee and hot-beverage machines to restaurants, coffee shops, department stores, offices, hotels and gyms. Based in Newcastle, it was founded in 1907.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Edmo 'not interested' in leaving Barrow AFC (1 comment)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|