Regional role for Steve at Ringtons
Published at 09:20, Thursday, 03 January 2013
RINGTONS Beverages has appointed Steve Coulburn as regional business development manager for the North West and Cumbria.
His role is to provide clients with an enhanced level of service and support and to develop new business as Ringtons looks to increase its presence in 2013.
Mr Coulburn, 46, from Blackpool, said: “Ringtons Beverages is such a well-known and respected brand with a fantastic array of clients so I’m delighted to be working with them.
“I’m looking forward to getting to know the existing customers and offering them the high-level of service Ringtons Beverages is renowned for as well as utilising my knowledge of the industry to attract new business and increase sales to hopefully make 2013 an even better year for the business.”
Known primarily for its tea, Ringtons Beverages also supplies coffee and hot-beverage machines to restaurants, coffee shops, department stores, offices, hotels and gyms. Based in Newcastle, it was founded in 1907.
Published by http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|