PADDY McAteer has been supporting Barrow RL at Craven Park for more than 50 years. Over the next three weeks he will be picking his favourite post-1950s Barrow squads from his time on the terraces. One of these will consist of West Cumbrian-born players and one of players from Lancashire. The series starts with a squad made up entirely of locally-born players (9 comments)
PADDY McATEER has been supporting Barrow RL at Craven Park for more than 50 years. He is picking his favourite post-1950s Barrow squads from his time on the terraces. Last week he concentrated on locally-born players, this time its those who hailed from West Cumbria (1 comment)
SHANE Toal will have a day to remember when he runs out against South Wales Scorpions at Craven Park tonight (kick-off 6.30pm).
DAZZLING Barrow Raiders sent Swinton Lions home licking their wounds after a 50-point mauling at Craven Park.
- Tali's quick tally leaves Raiders chasing game (1 comment)
- Barrow Raiders storm past Keighley: with highlights & picture gallery (1 comment)
- Barrow Raiders edge past All Golds: with highlights & picture gallery (9 comments)
- Barrow Raiders hit back to beat Oldham: with video and picture gallery (3 comments)
- Barrow Raiders storm to victory: with video and picture gallery (2 comments)
BARROW’S greatest rugby league son has been inducted into the sport’s hall of fame. (11 comments)
BARROW RL pack star of the 1950s Reg Parker has died. (2 comments)
A GIANT on the field and a giant off it, one of rugby league’s most respected figures over half a century, Reg Parker passed away at the Cartmel and Grange Nursing Home at the age of 87 last week. (1 comment)