North West Evening Mail Property Portal
We are a dynamic and modern estate and letting agency, family-run with branches in Barrow, Ulverston and Millom.
Our business is a strategic partnership of husband-and-wife team David and Melanie Corrie and the Holker Group, headed by Lucy Cavendish along with the guidance of Lord Cavendish. David has been one of the areas leading estate agents for more than 25 years, while Lord Cavendish and daughter Lucy own and operate a wide range of businesses, both local and property-based. The addition of our lettings department brings confidence with Caroline Metcalfe heading the team. She has more than 20 years' experience and has skills in every aspect of letting and property management.
Reflecting the ethos that “the requirements of our clients always come first and are our priority”, our company has local experienced and trustworthy staff with a reputation of excellent customer service, protecting the interests of those involved in buying and selling. Our friendly teams, attention to detail and client care make the overall process considerably easier and most importantly stress-free.
Corrie and Co work with a number of local and reputable solicitors who, with their combined experience, offer an all-inclusive selling package to ease the sales process and with a pre-agreed fixed competitive selling fee. Corrie and Co sales & lettings does, however, remain truly independent and are often the first choice estate agents in South Cumbria for the sale and rental of both residential and commercial properties. The wide range of properties – from first-time and investment houses, to exclusive Lake District property, land for new housing developments, factory units and churches – are all sold by the agency, reflecting the wide range of expertise offered.
A winning team
The driving force behind Corrie and Co is a skilled and knowledgeable team of managers, valuers, advisers and sales negotiators. Indeed, many of our team can claim to have over 25 years' experience of working in the estate agency business. An in-depth understanding of the property market, combined with expertise in all aspects of residential, commercial and letting estate agency, as well as conveyancing, mortgages and legal services, means buyers and sellers have all the skills and services they may need to hand.
Making that sale
Corrie and Co aims to sell your property at the best possible price in the shortest possible time. We have developed a clear marketing strategy to ensure that your property is fully exposed to the local, regional and national market place and we are confident that we can provide a marketing service second to none.
Our sales team offer:
* Full colour contemporary sales literature, complete with with floor plans and energy performance certificates
* A programme of various local advertising
* Your property advertised and promoted on the Corrie and Co interactive website with comprehensive descriptions and quality colour photographs. Our website is continually updated and designed for easy usage of internet activity and enquiries
* 24/7 TV screen promotion in our Ulverston, Barrow & Millom offices
* Professional. fully accompanied viewings and prompt feedback on all visits
* Full colour and prominent window display
* Eye-catching For Sale/To Let boards
* Experienced, friendly staff to look after your move
* Database matching, mailout and texting service
* No sale – no fee and no withdrawal fee
Monday 9am to 5pm
Tuesday 9am to 5pm
Wednesday 9am to 5pm
Thursday 9am to 5pm
Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm
Copyright © 2017 CN GROUP