Premiere’s a thrilling night for film fans
Last updated at 14:35, Friday, 01 February 2013
SCORES of film fans attended a preview screening of a new short movie in Ulverston.
Thriller Between Life and Death is Eliza, by independent filmmaker and Evening Mail photographer Lindsey Dickings, premiered at the Roxy cinema last month, and dozens of friends, colleagues and well-wishers turned up to show their support.
Lindsey’s debut production stars local actors Hannah Woodburn, Kate Mitchell, Nicola Clay, Brayden Wright, and dog actor Ida, and tells the story of a family camping trip which is interrupted by a young girl who haunts the wood and lures the unsuspecting daughter of the family away to her doom.
Lindsey said: “The screening was a great success and it was fantastic to get everyone together to watch the film for the first time.
“It was a nerve-wracking but exciting experience, and it was great to see everyone again who had been involved in the filming.
“I was so nervous as everyone sat down to watch the film, but it was wonderful that so many turned out and I would like to thank everyone who got involved in the process.”
First published at 14:19, Friday, 01 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Pet dog attacked by Staffie in Barrow woodland (88 comments)
- South Cumbria ceremonies mark centenary of First World War (52 comments)
- South Cumbria owners rush to defence of ‘friendly and loving’ dogs
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Bobbie Goulding rejects Barrow Raiders contract offer (20 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|