Yellow weather warning issued for Cumbria as possible snow is forecast
Last updated at 11:02, Thursday, 23 January 2014
A yellow weather warning has been issued for Cumbria on Sunday.
Wet and windy weather is forecast to cross the UK from the west.
Gusts 40 to 50mph are expected widely, peaking at 60 to 70mph around exposed coasts and headlands.
Flooding is possible in prone areas. Also some snow is forecast for a time over northern hills.
First published at 09:30, Thursday, 23 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow teenager shopped paedophile partner
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Edwards double puts Askam in a winter wonderland
- Daniel, 14, brings home a karate bronze medal
- Dinner lady Caroline works hard to become teaching assistant as well
- Dumfries: Saturday September 12
- Love Cumbria (6 comments)
- Needles and nappies left on Barrow street (10 comments)
- Brathay Windermere Marathon
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|