X

Cookies

Continue We want you to get the most out of using this website, which is why we and our partners use cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to receive these cookies. You can find out more about how we use cookies here.

Monday, 01 September 2014

Subscriptions  |  evouchers  |  Jobs  |  Property  |  Motors  |  Travel  |  Dating  |  Family Notices

Woman treated for smoke inhalation after south Cumbria kitchen blaze

A WOMAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in south Cumbria.

Firefighters were called to a house fire at Haggs Lane, Cartmel at 4:06am.

The fire was in the back of the house and crews wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel to extinguish the blaze. A thermal imaging camera was also used to check for hot spots before the property was ventilated using a large fan as it was heavily smoked logged.

One woman suffered smoke inhalation and was checked over by paramedics.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE

North West Evening Mail What's on search










Powered by
nwemail.co.uk/jobs

Hot Jobs

Loading latest hot jobs...
Powered by Zoopla.co.uk






Featured companies

Searching for featured companies...
Search for:

Vote

X Factor and Strictly Come Dancing go head to head in the TV schedule next weekend – which will you be watching?

X Factor

Strictly Come Dancing

Neither

Show Result


Go green 34

Travel the globe

Go green 33

Going digital


To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code

North West Evening Mail

Evening Mail Going Out