Woman to stand trial accused of delivering drugs to Haverigg Prison in Cumbria
Last updated at 14:06, Saturday, 08 March 2014
A WOMAN will stand trial accused of delivering packages of drugs to Haverigg Prison.
Kimberley Chadwick, 24, of William Street, Rochdale, appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court on Thursday charged with two offences.
Chadwick pleaded not guilty to supplying synthetic cannabis to Nathan Kennedy in Haverigg, and entered no plea to delivering a package of drugs to HMP Haverigg on September 21.
Chadwick will face a trial by jury at Preston Crown Court on May 12.
She was released on conditional bail.
First published at 13:55, Saturday, 08 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Strike planned by health workers from Furness General may be averted (2 comments)
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|