Woman taken to hospital after A590 crash in Cumbria
Last updated at 08:32, Monday, 20 January 2014
A WOMAN has been taken to Barrow hospital after a crash on the A590.
Police said a single vehicle, driven by a woman from Ulverston, was involved and had crashed into railings.
Police have diverted some drivers into Dalton while they deal with the incident.
The woman was taken to Furness General Hospital by ambulance.
Eyewitnesses said the car had been damaged to the front end.
Roadworks on the A590 at Greenodd are continuing and delays could be possible as traffic increases later this afternoon.
First published at 11:25, Sunday, 19 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Mum of boy who suffered allergic reaction praises Barrow play area staff
- UPDATE: Youths attack 15-year-old boy in Barrow carpark
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Petition demands tougher jail term for ‘scum’ Barrow puppy beater
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (5 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|