Woking fan arrested following Barrow AFC tie
Last updated at 14:12, Wednesday, 20 February 2013
A WOKING fan was arrested following his team’s two nil defeat on Tuesday.
Police were called to the Travelodge in Walney Road, Barrow, at around 12.30am on Wednesday.
Staff had reported a Woking fan, staying at the hotel following the club’s tie with Barrow AFC, acting abusively.
A 32-year-old Surrey man is being questioned on suspicion of criminal damage and disorderly behaviour.
First published at 13:16, Wednesday, 20 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Throw the book at him. There is no need for this. What was his alcohol level? Needs to do lengthy community service painting Holker st.
Make your comment
- Nude bathing “plans” and edible cars among Cumbria April fools
- Building work at Barrow care home set to restart
- Driver who crashed in Walney sought by police
- Updated: Football fan comes forward to speak to police about Barrow AFC assault claim
- Man, 65, suffers serious injuries in 40m Lake District fall
- Cat charge admitted by Barrow woman
- Water supply cut off in Ulverston
- Cumbria man reunites with Korean Zen master
- Former Barrow children’s doctor accused of failings defends his treatment
- Big Clean team hit Askam beach for tidy-up
- Cents and Dalton clash at Craven Park tonight
- EMMA GIVES IT A TRI: I live in terror in transitions
- EMMA GIVES IT A TRI: Cumbria edges it over Manchester
- Barrow AFC boss drops Taylor deal hint
- Barrow Raiders boss holds injury concern
- Penny takes Palma path in 100 marathons mission
- McHale ready to roar on his TT debut
- Anglers over rainbow with restocking
- Tribute to Barrow angler Don (1 comment)
- Barrow AFC winger hoping to be let loose on Stockport