WEEKEND WEATHER: Sun to shine on South Cumbria
Last updated at 16:35, Friday, 05 September 2014
THIS weekend is set to be a warm one in South Cumbria.
Despite some light rain in the early morning until 7.00am and cloud until 9.00am Saturday will be a warm day with temperatures reaching up to 17°C and winds of up to 14mph.
Things start to cool down on Sunday with highs of 15°C and some cloud at around 10.00am. Winds will reach up to 13mph.
First published at 12:53, Friday, 05 September 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|