Water pressure problems in Ambleside and Grasmere
Last updated at 16:48, Thursday, 12 June 2014
RESIDENTS are experiencing no water or reduced water pressure in Grasmere and Ambleside.
United Utilities say customers in the LA22 postcode may be affected with the issue.
A leak on the A591 in Benfield has been identified by investigators and this is believed to be the cause of the problems.
Engineers are on site to restore normal water supply.
A statement from United Utilities said: "Our team of engeineers are still on site and working hard to get your water supply back to normal, we're sorry for the trouble this may be causing you."
First published at 08:40, Thursday, 12 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (35 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (16 comments)
- Pub giant responds to empty Walney building alert (5 comments)
- Meeting to determine "suitability" of Dalton zoo boss taking place today (3 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss to learn of licence fate today (4 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|