Walney Central home match venue change
Last updated at 12:47, Friday, 14 February 2014
WALNEY Central’s Barton Townley Cup clash at home to Hindpool Tigers tomorrow (Saturday) has been switched to Fallowfield Park, Askam (kick-off 2pm).
The change of venue for the first round match has come about due to Central Drive, Walney and Hindpool’s Brisbane Park pitches both being unplayable due to the recent spell of wet weather.
First published at 12:46, Friday, 14 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
- UPDATE: Body found in search for missing windsurfer (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|