Vulnerable Barrow hospital patient retrieved by police
Last updated at 17:09, Tuesday, 15 April 2014
BARROW police were called out to retrieve a vulnerable patient who had left hospital.
The patient left Furness General Hospital, in Dalton Lane, between 4 and 5pm this afternoon.
Police were contacted and the situation was quickly resolved when the patient was tracked down and returned to the hospital.
First published at 17:08, Tuesday, 15 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow Raiders edge past Gloucestershire in cup: with picture gallery (8 comments)
- Free dog healthcheck after Barrow's deadly parvo outbreak
- Trust running Furness General Hospital misses waiting times target for A&E - again
- Bosses braced for ‘bruising’ probe into Barrow maternity failings
- Fury over Barrow girl's school placement (50 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|