Vulnerable Barrow hospital patient retrieved by police
Last updated at 17:09, Tuesday, 15 April 2014
BARROW police were called out to retrieve a vulnerable patient who had left hospital.
The patient left Furness General Hospital, in Dalton Lane, between 4 and 5pm this afternoon.
Police were contacted and the situation was quickly resolved when the patient was tracked down and returned to the hospital.
First published at 17:08, Tuesday, 15 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Owners to sell Lake District pub after tragic death of mum
- Pub chain told: 'Stay away' (35 comments)
- Minister may be asked to decide Cocken tunnel row (6 comments)
- Man charged with Barrow shop robbery in court today
- Teen jailed for trying to gas Cumbrian lover after gay sex session
- Sex offender who went on £50 booze binge is jailed after admitting to 'very serious'problem
- £1,500 fine for store Barrow Morrisons boss
- Brazen burglar robbed Windermere house in broad daylight
- What are the ISA rules when it comes to how much I can put in?
- Thieves steal from Lake District charity shop till
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|