Van crash driver from Ulverston arrested for drink driving
Last updated at 16:42, Thursday, 12 June 2014
AN ULVERSTON man has been arrested for driving over the legal limit, after crashing a van into a wall this morning.
The incident caused the A592 at Lakeside to be partially blocked between the Birks Road junction and the Fell Foot Brow junction.
Police were called to Staveley-in-Cartmel at 8.10am, after reports of a Volkswagen Transporter hitting a wall.
The man, aged 55, was arrested for driving over the prescribed limit. He is currently in custody.
Slow traffic is still being reported in the area.
First published at 09:07, Thursday, 12 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Supporters uphold Lancashire tradition (61 comments)
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|