UPDATE: No suspicious circumstances over man found bleeding and confused in Cumbria road
Last updated at 14:23, Wednesday, 18 June 2014
POLICE say there are no suspicious circumstances after a man was found bleeding and confused near Newby Bridge this morning.
The man, in his forties, was discovered in the road between The Swan Hotel and Lakes Aquarium at 6.47am.
Police were called to the scene following concerns of the man's welfare and he was taken to Furness General Hospital with a leg injury.
Police have investigated to establish how the man sustained his injuries, and have found that there were no suspicious circumstances involved and no crime has been committed.
First published at 10:07, Wednesday, 18 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Man dies following two-vehicle collision on A66 Cumbria
- ASSAULT CHARGE PC KEEPS HIS JOB
- Finalists revealed in south Cumbria talent contest
- Man punched in face in Barrow
- Barrow man arrested following car park incident (2 comments)
- Drilling platform on Windermere
- LUCKY ESCAPE FOR COCKLERS
- Police investigate death of woman in Barrow
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|