Man charged with sex offences in Barrow to appear at Preston Crown Court
Last updated at 08:53, Friday, 30 May 2014
A man charged with sex offences in Barrow is due to appear at Preston Crown Court next month.
Mark Logan, 42, whose address has been listed as HM Prison, in Ribbleton Lane, Preston, appeared at Furness Magistrates' Court this morning.
He faces charges of sexual activity with a mentally disordered female and intentionally causing or inciting a girl under 13 to engage in sexual activity. The second charge relates to a five-year-old girl.
He is due to appear at Preston Crown Court on June 13.
First published at 10:00, Thursday, 29 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- UPDATE: Woman airlifted to hospital and road closed after Barrow crash
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|