UPDATE: Lanes cleared after M6 Cumbria car fire
Last updated at 10:21, Wednesday, 18 June 2014
TWO lanes of the M6 in Cumbria have reopened following a car fire.
Two lanes on the M6 southbound between junction 37, A684 (Kendal), and junction 36, A590 (Kirkby Lonsdale) were blocked earlier this morning. They have now reopened and traffic has returned to normal.
First published at 09:43, Wednesday, 18 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Vickerstown FC pay tribute to 'Fozzy' and 'Jonno' (1 comment)
- Action group formed to fight Barrow road being closed to vehicles (16 comments)
- Independent chairwoman to oversee improvements at Barrow hospital trust
- UPDATE: Warning to Cumbria motorists travelling south - tailbacks on M6 (2 comments)
- Slices of Barrow social history go under hammer at auction (2 comments)
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|