Update - Earlier M6 accident which delayed Cumbria drivers now cleared
Last updated at 12:01, Thursday, 20 February 2014
AN earlier M6 accident which delayed Cumbria drivers has now cleared.
Two lanes were closed on M6 southbound between Junction 36, A590 (Kirkby Lonsdale) and Junction 35 A601(M) Carnforth, because of an accident and fuel spillage.
Cumbria police said the incident was near to Junction 35 on the M6, southbound carriage, and it had caused tailbacks.
First published at 09:08, Thursday, 20 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- UPDATE: Woman airlifted to hospital and road closed after Barrow crash
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|