Dalton man in court charged with burgling Barrow club
Last updated at 12:52, Friday, 25 July 2014
A DALTON man charged with burglary and attempted burglary has been remanded in custody.
Kevin Wyatt, 30, of Thornton Park, Dalton, has been charged with burglary following a break in at the Cottages Club, in Schneider Road, Barrow, on Saturday.
It is alleged Wyatt stole cash from gaming machines, the pool table and juke box.
He is also charged with attempted burglary after attempting to gain access to a property in Whitehead Street, Barrow, before making off.
Magistrates remanded Wyatt in custody until Monday when he will appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court.
First published at 10:26, Wednesday, 23 July 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (35 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (16 comments)
- Pub giant responds to empty Walney building alert (5 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss to learn of licence fate today (4 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (17 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|