Coroner rules Barrow man's death accidental
Last updated at 17:06, Tuesday, 18 March 2014
An inquest into a 72-year-old Barrow pensioner's death has found it to have been accidental
The verdict was recorded by South Cumbria coroner Ian Smith today.
John Walker Fairbairn, 72, of Roose Road, Barrow, died on October 2.
Full story in tomorrow's Evening Mail.
First published at 09:15, Tuesday, 18 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Crash between driver, 84, and motorcyclist in Lindal causes delays
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Appeal after criminal damage at Barrow family centre
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|