Coroner rules Barrow man's death accidental
Last updated at 17:06, Tuesday, 18 March 2014
An inquest into a 72-year-old Barrow pensioner's death has found it to have been accidental
The verdict was recorded by South Cumbria coroner Ian Smith today.
John Walker Fairbairn, 72, of Roose Road, Barrow, died on October 2.
Full story in tomorrow's Evening Mail.
First published at 09:15, Tuesday, 18 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Supporters uphold Lancashire tradition (61 comments)
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|