Barrow rifle man accused in court
Last updated at 14:57, Friday, 06 June 2014
A BARROW man has been remanded in custody over alleged threats he made with an .22 air rifle.
Michael Crook, 45, of Ship Street, Barrow, is charged with causing Terry Jon to fear that unlawful violence would be caused against him on Tuesday June 3 in Ship Street.
Crook appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday and was represented by Mr Mike Graham.
The case was sent to Preston Crown Court and Crook has been remanded in custody until Friday June 20.
No formal plea was taken as the case is being sent to crown court.
First published at 13:02, Wednesday, 04 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Thanks to the police for responding so quickly and reasonably.
Make your comment
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course