Barrow police arrest 'drunk' court defendant
Last updated at 17:36, Tuesday, 25 March 2014
A DEFENDANT was arrested this morning after turning up to Barrow court 'drunk'.
Police were called to Furness Magistrates' Court at around 9.50am after a 35-year-old Barrow man became abusive after he was refused entry to the court.
It is believed the man, from Barrow Island, was drunk.
First published at 10:02, Tuesday, 25 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|