Barrow man pleads guilty after police seize £8,000 worth of drugs
Last updated at 16:41, Thursday, 10 April 2014
A BARROW man has pleaded guilty to being concerned in the supply of heroin after police seized drugs with an estimated street value of £8,000.
Ronnie Hill, 39, of Gateway appeared at Furness Magistrates' Court earlier today.
He was remanded in custody and will appear at Preston Crown Court for sentencing on May 9.
The drugs were seized from a location on Roose Road, Barrow, on Monday April 8.
First published at 13:50, Thursday, 10 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (7 comments)
- Strike planned by health workers from Furness General may be averted
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown
- UPDATE: Body found in search for missing windsurfer
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|