Normal water pressure returns to Barrow homes
Last updated at 11:47, Tuesday, 22 April 2014
HOMES in Barrow have had their water pressure return to normal following a burst pipe yesterday.
United Utilities announced on its website at 4.21pm yesterday that people in the Barrow area may be experiencing low water pressure or no water at all.
Engineers traced the problem to a burst pipe in Yarlside Road, which has since been fixed.
First published at 16:59, Monday, 21 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
It has to be said what a terrific response we got from United Utlilities.
Every hour or so they posted an update on their website and were onto the job in a flash.
Make your comment
- Barrow youngsters show they mean business
- WITH VIDEO: Barrow man jailed today for allowing two dogs to savage a sheep while pal filmed it (10 comments)
- All action from the Evening Mail’s poll vaults
- Walney pupils rally round to tackle grot spot
- Barrow Sea Cadets launch litter mission
- Barrow mum will tackle 40-mile walk to remember her one-year-old (3 comments)
- Child vandals hurl object at Barrow bus (1 comment)
- Millom boy's rare illness progress
- Legal high clampdown at Cumbria festival (2 comments)
- Barrow Sister Act performers show why they’re second to nun
- Defender released by Barrow AFC
- Barrow Raiders boss pays tribute to Danny Jones
- Haworth wants Barrow AFC deal
- Hero Declan does the trick for Cents
- Rhiann earns GB call-up as Duddon paddlers shine
- Barrow social club pockets snooker tables from mystery man
- Barrow school make netball history
- Hawcoat claim bowling bragging rights
- Seasons to be cheerful for Furness footballers
- Big money Barrow snooker comp returns