Normal water pressure returns to Barrow homes
Last updated at 11:47, Tuesday, 22 April 2014
HOMES in Barrow have had their water pressure return to normal following a burst pipe yesterday.
United Utilities announced on its website at 4.21pm yesterday that people in the Barrow area may be experiencing low water pressure or no water at all.
Engineers traced the problem to a burst pipe in Yarlside Road, which has since been fixed.
First published at 16:59, Monday, 21 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
It has to be said what a terrific response we got from United Utlilities.
Every hour or so they posted an update on their website and were onto the job in a flash.
Make your comment
- Elaine’s qualifications all add up to Ulverston firm's success
- UPDATE: Coroner records a verdict of accidental death at Windermere sailor inquest
- GSK’s £350m development reaches the halfway stage
- Car damaged by falling chair in Barrow
- Teenager needed stitches after Walney assault, man arrested
- Skate park boss and Millom council at loggerheads over contract row
- South Cumbria school praised for helping children feel right at home
- Chance to ride route of Barrow cycle race
- Barrow boy’s family hits out at children’s services
- SLIDESHOW: Barrow photographers snap up awards for artistry
- RAIDERS REVIEW: Capital result and good time for bonding
- RAIDERS REVIEW: We need to bring in a few quality players
- Texas talks throw up Barrow AFC transfer targets
- Barrow Raiders terror trio ready to be unleashed on Coventry
- County Matchplay Championship title first for Ulverston golfer
- Vets comp at Ulverston Golf Club a huge success
- Defending champions Furness back to winning ways
- Barrow Raiders unveil new youth plans (3 comments)
- Windermere win for Silecroft and Barrow trio
- Medal magic for Barrow martial arts masters
- South Cumbria children’s creativity worth crowing over
- Vital to pick up condition early
- Sharing the pain of chronic problem
- First Aid
- All aboard for a free trip into bus history
- Just rabbiting on about DIY skills
- Reply pleasing and surprising
- FOOD REVIEW: The Wheatsheaf Inn, Brigsteer (1 comment)
- From trenches to Dunkirk role