Major road reopens in Cumbria after car accident
Last updated at 11:13, Sunday, 27 April 2014
A STRETCH of the A65 in Cumbria has reopened, following an earlier two-vehicle collision.
The A65 was closed both ways between Crooklands roundabout in Spital Bridge and the Hophouse Lane junction due to a car accident.
The road reopened at 4.30pm.
First published at 16:15, Saturday, 26 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|