Police attend sudden death of man, 42, in Barrow
Last updated at 14:39, Wednesday, 27 August 2014
POLICE attended a sudden death in Barrow.
A Cumbria police spokesman said the force was called at 12.12pm on Tuesday to a property in Rawlinson Street in relation to a sudden death.
Police have confirmed on Wednesday that the man was 42-years-old and it is not believed that there are any suspicious circumstances.
Part of a back street were cordoned off and two police vehicles were at the scene yesterday.
Police officers guarded both the front and back of a property while investigations inside were carried out.
The spokesman said officers were at the scene aiming to establish the circumstances.
First published at 13:49, Tuesday, 26 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Strike planned by health workers from Furness General may be averted (2 comments)
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|