Two children taken to hospital after crash near Ulverston
Last updated at 16:26, Monday, 19 May 2014
A TRUCK and a car with child passengers crashed this morning near Ulverston.
A white HGV and a black Ford Ka were involved in a collision this morning on the A590 near Hill Foot Garden Centre.
Police were called to the scene at 8.39am.
A spokeswoman from the North West Ambulance Service said two children had been taken to Furness General Hospital and have been collared and boarded.
Two girls, aged nine and seven, sustained minor injuries and were taken by ambulance as a precaution.
The driver of the car was a 42-year-old woman from Ulverston. The male driver, from Rochdale, of the truck was not injured.
A police spokesman said that no serious injuries have been reported.
First published at 09:17, Monday, 19 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Fury over Barrow girl's school placement (51 comments)
- Pedestrian airlifted to hospital with life-threatening injuries after Cumbria collision
- Barrow mum’s baby death anger
- Barrow man arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill after two-hour police negotiations
- Dalton man charged with sexual activity with 13-year-old girl
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|