Second man in court in connection with Barrow stabbing
Last updated at 16:49, Tuesday, 01 April 2014
A SECOND man has been remanded in custody in connection with a knife attack in Barrow.
Paul McAllister, 46, of Adelphi Court, Barrow, appeared at Furness Magistrates' Court this afternoon, charged with wounding 36-year-old Scott Hornby who was seriously injured on Saturday in Broad Close.
He gave no plea and the case was committed to Preston Crown Court to be heard on April 25. He was remanded in custody until then.
Yesterday, Jason McAllister, 37, of Foundry Street, Barrow also appeared before magistrates charged with the same offence.
He entered no plea and was committed to Preston Crown Court on the same date.
First published at 11:34, Tuesday, 01 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- BIG DEBATE: Is parking outside schools in Barrow and Furness a big problem? (3 comments)
- "Fantastic victory" for Barrow - increase in train services announced
- Barrow footballer who suffered stroke tells of goal to get back on pitch
- Hunt for Nigel Farage Barrow gnome villain
- Case of Barrow man charged with attempted murder adjourned
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|