Second man in court in connection with Barrow stabbing
Last updated at 16:49, Tuesday, 01 April 2014
A SECOND man has been remanded in custody in connection with a knife attack in Barrow.
Paul McAllister, 46, of Adelphi Court, Barrow, appeared at Furness Magistrates' Court this afternoon, charged with wounding 36-year-old Scott Hornby who was seriously injured on Saturday in Broad Close.
He gave no plea and the case was committed to Preston Crown Court to be heard on April 25. He was remanded in custody until then.
Yesterday, Jason McAllister, 37, of Foundry Street, Barrow also appeared before magistrates charged with the same offence.
He entered no plea and was committed to Preston Crown Court on the same date.
First published at 11:34, Tuesday, 01 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Alert over door-to-door fish sales in Cumbria
- Sarah Millican Barrow tickets sell out in 45 minutes
- Work on £5m Barrow regeneration project starts this month
- Lake District rescue team assist walkers lost in the dark
- Police appeal after report of inappropriate conduct towards girl in Barrow
- Weather warning for Cumbria - gales expected
- Police investigating collision at Barrow taxi firm
- Pupils hit a high note at South Cumbria Musical Festival
- Concerns over increase in violence at Cumbria prison
- Electric barriers result in outrage among Haverigg residents
- Barrow AFC held by Bradford Park Avenue
- Edmo urges Barrow AFC fans to raise the volume
- Loan ace in line to earn permanent Barrow AFC switch
- Casson confident over Barrow AFC title bid
- Wilson hails Barrow AFC squad strength
- Barrow AFC boss facing selection headaches
- The Weekly Meeks: Bradford clash will be no walk in the Park
- Walney Cents' Finch back for top-of-the-table clash
- Hawcoat Park aim to produce another big home display
- Kirkby look to steer cup treble chasers off course
Visit our websites for...
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|