Ulverston vandal given curfew
Last updated at 10:31, Monday, 26 August 2013
A TEENAGER from Ulverston has been ordered to pay more than £1,000 after vandalising a flat in Kendal.
Callum Ballie, 19, of Grasmere Road, Ulverston, pleaded guilty to criminal damage after he damaged walls of a flat in Miller Court, Kendal on March 19.
The teen appeared before South Lakeland Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday where he pleaded guilty to the allegation.
Magistrates imposed a curfew from 7pm to 7am until September 18 on Ballie, ordering him to live at Grasmere Road, Ulverston.
He was ordered to pay £1140.81 in compensation to Impact Housing, the flat owners, along with a £60 victim surcharge.
First published at 10:22, Monday, 26 August 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (3 comments)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched (1 comment)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|