Ulverston vandal given curfew
Last updated at 10:31, Monday, 26 August 2013
A TEENAGER from Ulverston has been ordered to pay more than £1,000 after vandalising a flat in Kendal.
Callum Ballie, 19, of Grasmere Road, Ulverston, pleaded guilty to criminal damage after he damaged walls of a flat in Miller Court, Kendal on March 19.
The teen appeared before South Lakeland Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday where he pleaded guilty to the allegation.
Magistrates imposed a curfew from 7pm to 7am until September 18 on Ballie, ordering him to live at Grasmere Road, Ulverston.
He was ordered to pay £1140.81 in compensation to Impact Housing, the flat owners, along with a £60 victim surcharge.
First published at 10:22, Monday, 26 August 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Charity shop opens in Barrow to support families of war heroes
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (1 comment)
- Councillor played solitaire during debate on 1,800 Cumbria council job losses
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|