Ulverston marketing firm lands contract to run eboc 2013 conference
Last updated at 09:40, Tuesday, 20 November 2012
Ulverston based Resource Marketing has been awarded the contract to manage next year’s Energy Business Opportunities Conference (eboc)
The contract follows on from the firm’s success running the recent British Ports Association Conference at Low Wood, Windermere.
George Colquhoun, Managing Director of Resource Marketing said: “The award of this contract is further evidence of our capability to deliver premium class event management services and the confidence our clients have in us.”
eboc has run in alternate years since 2009 as a key part of Britain’s Energy Coast Business Cluster’s activities and the event attracted over 40 businesses and 200 people in 2011.
Resource Marketing is a member of the Cluster and will be managing the event for the first time. The brief is to attract both buyers and suppliers to next year’s event and to cover the full spectrum of the energy supply chain in West Cumbria. The venue and dates are already booked with eboc’13 taking over the main public areas of Energus at Lillyhall on 15 and 16 October 2013.
Phil Jardine, Business Development Director for Britain's Energy Coast Business Cluster, said: “We look forward to showcasing the full range of energy supply chain contributors at eboc’13 and to providing our cluster members – almost 200 of them in all - with the added benefit of engaging with the wider energy supply chain.
“We are pleased to have Resource Marketing on board as our delivery partner and together we are working to deliver an innovative programme that will attract not only the main buyers and budget holders, but also suppliers from major players to SMEs.”
First published at 08:53, Tuesday, 20 November 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
So a firm that is part of the 'cluster' gets to market the 'cluster'... and?
Make your comment
- UPDATE: Barrow and Furness election hopefuls clash in debates
- Barrow man jailed for striking victim with piece of wood
- Rural Cumbria voters are calling for support
- South Cumbria drivers caught out by traffic warden's Sunday morning blitz
- Cumbria runners set for London Marathon
- Landmark Barrow hotel to make way for garage forecourt
- Arson appeal after Barrow shop fire
- Barrow vandals target mobility scooter
- Flog It! finds a priceless day in Cumbria
- Barrow AFC fans traveling south hit by rail delays as person hit by train
- We give Barrow AFC fans the lowdown on Lowestoft
- Superfan’s 6,500 mile trip to see Barrow AFC
- Barrow Raiders need to play as a team - Kendall
- North Lancs and Cumbria League cricket season preview
- Millom out to maintain perfect start
- Holker eye play-off prize
- Sheridan can shine in Barrow AFC title decider
- Lowestoft intent on spoiling Barrow AFC promotion party (2 comments)
- Players know how big this is - Barrow AFC coach Meechan
- Nothing will stop us winning league - Barrow AFC skipper (4 comments)
- Sea cadets prepare for their Big Clean
- Big Clean at Bardsea Beach
- Nation’s tribute for five flying heroes
- Mystery lady to sell at auction for £10k
- Winning village team could get 1,500 fans
- Selling the secrets of ship technology
- Classic cars set to return
- Why the speed trap claptrap?
- TRAVEL REVIEW: Tracing granddad Bert’s footsteps in ill-fated campaign
- FOOD REVIEW: The Plough, Lupton