Ulverston man swore at police
Last updated at 09:17, Wednesday, 11 June 2014
A 21-YEAR-OLD Ulverston man was fined for swearing at police.
Benjamin Beddoes, 21, of Fell Street, pleaded guilty to being drunk and disorderly when he appeared at Furness Magistrates’ Court yesterday. The court heard that Beddoes had become aggressive when officers found him on ground off Weint Lane, Ulverston on May 25.
He was fined £65 and ordered to pay £85 costs and a £20 victim surcharge.
First published at 09:12, Wednesday, 11 June 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Man smacked bottoms of boys he met in Barrow park
- Meet the three Rs of rubbish... reducing, reusing and recycling
- 50 years of Barrow nuclear submarine building (3 comments)
- No title
- Fire crew battle Grizebeck blaze
- Man appears in court over Barrow assault (34 comments)
- Grizebeck pub saved from closure to appear in TV show
- Kirkby memories
- Beached whale shocks passer-by on Barrow beach (2 comments)
- Time for referendum on Britain's relationship with Europe (14 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|