Ulverston man denies camera theft and order breach
Last updated at 11:53, Friday, 18 April 2014
AN ULVERSTON man accused of theft and harassment is to stand two separate trials.
Jordan Barnes appeared before Furness Magistrates’ Court via video link from HMP Preston yesterday.
The 20-year-old, of Rydal Road, Ulverston, denies stealing a Sony Cyber-shot camera, valued at £180, belonging to Gemma Athersmith in Barrow on November 1, 2012. He will stand trial at Furness Magistrates on May 12.
He also denies breaching a restraining order against Emily Stafford in Barrow on March 16 this year.
He will stand trial at Furness Magistrates’ Court on May 8.
No application for bail was made and he was remanded in custody.
First published at 11:46, Friday, 18 April 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|