Ulverston man accused of attempted petrol station robbery to appear in court
Last updated at 10:50, Thursday, 28 February 2013
AN Ulverston man accused of the attempted robbery of a South Lakes petrol station is due to appear in court today.
Nicholas Rowan Walker, 20, has been charged with attempted robbery and possessing a knife in a public place.
The charges follow reports of an attempted robbery at Greenodd Service Station on Tuesday.
Police enquiries into the incident are continuing and officers are appealing for anyone with information, or who may have seen a black car with orange wheels traveling in the vicinity of Greenodd on Tuesday, to come forward and contact Barrow CID on 101.
First published at 10:17, Thursday, 28 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
- Barrow skills event aims to inspire better career choices
- Cumbrian recruitment firm on national award shortlist
- Time running out for Cumbrian firms to get a business boost
- Defence boom will create thousands of BAE Systems jobs in Barrow
- Benefits of BAE Systems Barrow shipyard expansion spread far and wide
Visit our websites for...
- Carlisle soldier who made sick comment about dead child grew up in 'racist family' (50 comments)
- Speed limit lowered on Carlisle bypass 'rat runs' (43 comments)
- Cumbria's 40,000 potholes will cost millions to repair (37 comments)
- Lee Evans to perform gig in Cumbria (38 comments)
- Equipment being ripped out of Carlisle play areas (55 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|