Ulverston man accused of attempted petrol station robbery to appear in court
Last updated at 10:50, Thursday, 28 February 2013
AN Ulverston man accused of the attempted robbery of a South Lakes petrol station is due to appear in court today.
Nicholas Rowan Walker, 20, has been charged with attempted robbery and possessing a knife in a public place.
The charges follow reports of an attempted robbery at Greenodd Service Station on Tuesday.
Police enquiries into the incident are continuing and officers are appealing for anyone with information, or who may have seen a black car with orange wheels traveling in the vicinity of Greenodd on Tuesday, to come forward and contact Barrow CID on 101.
First published at 10:17, Thursday, 28 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Controversial new Barrow homes application submitted to council (18 comments)
- Road blockade threat in Haverigg prison land turbines row (4 comments)
- Cumbria Police appeal for witnesses after cows damage car
- Ulverston climber survives 30ft fall (1 comment)
- ‘We will continue fight to put brakes on parking meter plan’ in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|