Ulverston man accused of attempted petrol station robbery to appear in court
Last updated at 10:50, Thursday, 28 February 2013
AN Ulverston man accused of the attempted robbery of a South Lakes petrol station is due to appear in court today.
Nicholas Rowan Walker, 20, has been charged with attempted robbery and possessing a knife in a public place.
The charges follow reports of an attempted robbery at Greenodd Service Station on Tuesday.
Police enquiries into the incident are continuing and officers are appealing for anyone with information, or who may have seen a black car with orange wheels traveling in the vicinity of Greenodd on Tuesday, to come forward and contact Barrow CID on 101.
First published at 10:17, Thursday, 28 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (7 comments)
- Strike planned by health workers from Furness General may be averted
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’
- UPDATE: Body found in search for missing windsurfer
- Woman stole handbag while owner danced in Barrow pub (4 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|