Ulverston man accused of attempted petrol station robbery to appear in court
Last updated at 10:50, Thursday, 28 February 2013
AN Ulverston man accused of the attempted robbery of a South Lakes petrol station is due to appear in court today.
Nicholas Rowan Walker, 20, has been charged with attempted robbery and possessing a knife in a public place.
The charges follow reports of an attempted robbery at Greenodd Service Station on Tuesday.
Police enquiries into the incident are continuing and officers are appealing for anyone with information, or who may have seen a black car with orange wheels traveling in the vicinity of Greenodd on Tuesday, to come forward and contact Barrow CID on 101.
First published at 10:17, Thursday, 28 February 2013
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Have your say
Be the first to comment on this article!
Make your comment
- Race against time to Cumbria and Lancashire save maternity units
- Staff moved to tears by damning report into Barrow maternity failures
- Supermarket approved for Ulverston
- New headteacher appointed at Millom School
- Record day for young musicians at Ulverston contest
- The Pearl Izumi Tour Series BAE Systems Barrow Stage 2014 (3 comments)
- Thefts at South Cumbria churches
- Six jobs go as Barrow loan shop closes
- Parents of starving Ulverston children in court tomorrow for sentencing
- Police appeal after damage to Barrow house
- Fylde striker and ex-Barrow AFC player warns - title race not over yet
- Aussie ace out to impress for Barrow Raiders
- Top GB prospect backs Barrow fighter
- Charities benefit from Barrow boxing night
- Players Quick off the mark at Furness College: with picture gallery
- Duddon paddlers claim eight first places
- Four Duddon canoests in frame for world champs
- Students show skills at Furness festival: with picture gallery
- Schools cross country at Walney draws nearly 200: with picture gallery
- St Bernard's taste county finals success: with picture gallery
Visit our websites for...
- Owners vow to rebuild after alleged drink driver smashes into Barrow chippy (13 comments)
- Starving Ulverston children left ‘looking like urchins from Oliver Twist’
- Walney bridge to close this weekend (42 comments)
- Cyclist still in serious condition following Ulverston crash at the A590 junction
- Barrow hotel to be demolished (39 comments)
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|