Ulverston care home ear biting incident still under consideration
Last updated at 10:42, Friday, 22 August 2014
AN incident in which an Ulverston care home worker’s ear was bitten off is still under the consideration of the Crown Prosecution Service.
The incident happened at Creative Support in Victoria Road, Ulverston, on July 26, when the woman also received serious facial injuries.
The incident involved a 23-year-old man, who lives at the care home for adults with autism and complex needs, and has the mental age of a small child. A police spokeswoman said the case remains with the CPS.
First published at 10:41, Friday, 22 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pair admitted to stealing items from Oxfam charity collection (2 comments)
- Mother of tasered Barrow bodybuilder Dale Burns leads calls for ban
- Charity shop opens in Barrow to support families of war heroes
- Browse the ASBO gallery (9 comments)
- Bradley Wiggins set to bring team to Barrow (1 comment)
- Ulverston man found dead in layby (1 comment)
- UPDATE: South Cumbria woman killed in crash (16 comments)
- Barrow store to sell off stock in closing down sale (9 comments)
- Pub chain’s £3.5m hotel bid for Barrow granted (11 comments)
- Barrow paedophile trio sentenced
- Wig wearing Barrow MP in fresh challenge to comedian Russell Brand (69 comments)
- Fan’s campaign to honour Barrow footballing hero with statue (27 comments)
- Dalton secondary school relaxes coat rules as temperatures plunge (24 comments)
- Barrow set for pound shop wars as chain plans store (26 comments)
Choosing a secondary school
Homes and Gardens
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|