Ulverston care home ear biting incident still under consideration
Last updated at 10:42, Friday, 22 August 2014
AN incident in which an Ulverston care home worker’s ear was bitten off is still under the consideration of the Crown Prosecution Service.
The incident happened at Creative Support in Victoria Road, Ulverston, on July 26, when the woman also received serious facial injuries.
The incident involved a 23-year-old man, who lives at the care home for adults with autism and complex needs, and has the mental age of a small child. A police spokeswoman said the case remains with the CPS.
First published at 10:41, Friday, 22 August 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Ulverston housing scheme ‘last chance to keep park going’
- Major development for Furness Enterprise
- Dolan aims to build on Barrow Raiders start (1 comment)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|