Cumbria drugs supply allegations against man in court today
Last updated at 11:10, Tuesday, 07 January 2014
AN alleged drug dealer is due to appear in court today.
Mark Anthony Hall, of Rutland Avenue, Denton, Manchester, is due to appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court charged with supplying cannabis and conspiring to supply cannabis.
It is alleged Hall was found in possession of 1.37kg of cannabis at an address in Lowick Green, near Ulverston.
It is alleged Hall was supplying and conspiring to supply the drugs between October 25, 2011 and February 11, 2013.
Today will be Hall’s first appearance in relation to the charges.
No pleas have yet been entered.
First published at 11:05, Tuesday, 07 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Ulverston gridlock driver prosecuted (58 comments)
- Barrow workers wait to hear about Tesco closures (23 comments)
- Barrow shipyard workers face ballot on seven-day week pay deal (41 comments)
- Car and motorbike crash on A590 between Lindal and Dalton
- Full story - 150 jobs to be axed at Barrow factory (9 comments)
- Barrow MP challenges ‘eccentric’ Russell to Trident showdown (3 comments)
- Angry Barrow families protest against minibus charges for nurseries (1 comment)
- Trident rally wraps scarf around MoD (12 comments)
- Tourism guide with South Cumbria attractions released (1 comment)
- Failings over maternity care at trust which runs FGH in Barrow ‘could have led to 30 deaths’ (2 comments)
Post 16 education
A new year - a new you
Light up a life
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|