Cumbria drugs supply allegations against man in court today
Last updated at 11:10, Tuesday, 07 January 2014
AN alleged drug dealer is due to appear in court today.
Mark Anthony Hall, of Rutland Avenue, Denton, Manchester, is due to appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court charged with supplying cannabis and conspiring to supply cannabis.
It is alleged Hall was found in possession of 1.37kg of cannabis at an address in Lowick Green, near Ulverston.
It is alleged Hall was supplying and conspiring to supply the drugs between October 25, 2011 and February 11, 2013.
Today will be Hall’s first appearance in relation to the charges.
No pleas have yet been entered.
First published at 11:05, Tuesday, 07 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- WITH VIDEO: Barrow man jailed for allowing two dogs to savage a sheep while pal filmed it (10 comments)
- Barrow youngsters show they mean business
- All action from the Evening Mail’s poll vaults
- Walney pupils rally round to tackle grot spot
- Barrow Sea Cadets launch litter mission
- Barrow mum will tackle 40-mile walk to remember her one-year-old (3 comments)
- Child vandals hurl object at Barrow bus (1 comment)
- Millom boy's rare illness progress
- Legal high clampdown at Cumbria festival (2 comments)
- Barrow Sister Act performers show why they’re second to nun
- Defender released by Barrow AFC (2 comments)
- Barrow Raiders boss pays tribute to Danny Jones
- Haworth wants Barrow AFC deal (1 comment)
- Hero Declan does the trick for Cents
- Rhiann earns GB call-up as Duddon paddlers shine
- Barrow social club pockets snooker tables from mystery man
- Barrow school make netball history
- Hawcoat claim bowling bragging rights
- Seasons to be cheerful for Furness footballers
- Big money Barrow snooker comp returns
Visit our websites for...
Choosing a pre-school
Luscombe Plant Hire
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|