Cumbria drugs supply allegations against man in court today
Last updated at 11:10, Tuesday, 07 January 2014
AN alleged drug dealer is due to appear in court today.
Mark Anthony Hall, of Rutland Avenue, Denton, Manchester, is due to appear before Furness Magistrates’ Court charged with supplying cannabis and conspiring to supply cannabis.
It is alleged Hall was found in possession of 1.37kg of cannabis at an address in Lowick Green, near Ulverston.
It is alleged Hall was supplying and conspiring to supply the drugs between October 25, 2011 and February 11, 2013.
Today will be Hall’s first appearance in relation to the charges.
No pleas have yet been entered.
First published at 11:05, Tuesday, 07 January 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Last-minute agony for Barrow Raiders (4 comments)
- UPDATE SUNDAY 2.40PM: A595 closed in Cumbria - roadworks location switched (1 comment)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
- Revealed: who will get superfast broadband in Cumbria (4 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|