Ulverston traffic rules tightened
Last updated at 16:35, Wednesday, 05 March 2014
TRAFFIC restrictions to protect pedestrians and shoppers from potential accidents come into force tomorrow.
New regulations governing access to Market Street and New Market Street in Ulverston on market days have been passed by Cumbria County Council.
Under the new rules, which were approved on February 21, both roads will be blocked to all vehicles from 8am to 5pm on Thursdays and Saturdays.
First published at 13:42, Wednesday, 05 March 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Disabled Barrow man ‘happy’ as attackers sent to prison
- UPDATE: Cumbria road re-opens after crash, man taken to hospital with serious injuries
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|