Ulverston man assault sentence due
Last updated at 13:35, Tuesday, 06 May 2014
A MAN who admitted assault could face jail.
Louis Frederick Killip, of Edmondson Street, Ulverston, pleaded guilty to assault when he appeared before Furness Magistrates’ Court last month.
The 41-year-old admitted assaulting Sylvia McMertha on April 2.
Magistrates’ adjourned the case for a pre-sentence report to be prepared and the option of a custodial sentence for Killip was left open.
Killip was due to be sentenced for the offence at Furness Magistrates’ Court today.
First published at 13:34, Tuesday, 06 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow pub boss assaulted in stag night bar brawl
- Crash between driver, 84, and motorcyclist in Lindal causes delays
- Appeal after criminal damage at Barrow family centre
- Cumbria rail services back to normal after person struck by train
- Immigration officers arrest three men in raid on Chinese restaurant in Barrow
Go green 34
Travel the globe
Go green 33
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|