TV presenter Davina McCall climbs Scafell Pike in Cumbria
Last updated at 09:26, Monday, 10 February 2014
TV presenter Davina McCall climbed Scafell Pike in Cumbria as part of a seven-day 500-mile triathlon for Sport Relief.
She set off on Saturday February 8 with a 130-mile cycle from Edinburgh Castle to Keswick and today is heading up the highest mountain in England.
Today she will swim across Lake Windermere before running and cycling to Windsor, from where she will run to the London finish.
First published at 13:58, Sunday, 09 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- UPDATE: Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (6 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- Reforms could cause hardship over Christmas in Cumbria
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|