TV presenter Davina McCall climbs Scafell Pike in Cumbria
Last updated at 09:26, Monday, 10 February 2014
TV presenter Davina McCall climbed Scafell Pike in Cumbria as part of a seven-day 500-mile triathlon for Sport Relief.
She set off on Saturday February 8 with a 130-mile cycle from Edinburgh Castle to Keswick and today is heading up the highest mountain in England.
Today she will swim across Lake Windermere before running and cycling to Windsor, from where she will run to the London finish.
First published at 13:58, Sunday, 09 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Second day of Ulverston supermarket legal hearing underway (14 comments)
- Drunken man’s rescue in Barrow cost emergency services £18k
- Holker Street bar name vote options revealed (9 comments)
- Barrow family’s joy as boy back home after five-month hospital stay
- Casson apologises for Barrow AFC cup exit (4 comments)
World's biggest coffee morning 2014
WCF pet and equestrian
Choosing a pre school
Come and join us 5
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|