TV presenter Davina McCall climbs Scafell Pike in Cumbria
Last updated at 09:26, Monday, 10 February 2014
TV presenter Davina McCall climbed Scafell Pike in Cumbria as part of a seven-day 500-mile triathlon for Sport Relief.
She set off on Saturday February 8 with a 130-mile cycle from Edinburgh Castle to Keswick and today is heading up the highest mountain in England.
Today she will swim across Lake Windermere before running and cycling to Windsor, from where she will run to the London finish.
First published at 13:58, Sunday, 09 February 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
Visit our websites for...
- Barrow man jailed for animal cruelty (23 comments)
- Two teachers suspended from Barrow school (11 comments)
- Barrow duo in court over cemetery shooting (11 comments)
- Barrow dad killed in Cumbria crash named (12 comments)
- Tributes paid to Barrow father of twins killed in collision on main road (8 comments)
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|