Tumble dryer fire in Windermere
Last updated at 11:11, Tuesday, 20 May 2014
FIREFIGTHERS successfully extinguished a tumble dryer on fire in Windermere.
The incident happened at about 9pm last night. Engines from Stavely and Windermere were called to the fire in the outhouse of a property in Park View, Windermere.
The fire was extinguished using one hose reel.
A thermal image camera was also used to check for spread of fire.
First published at 11:09, Tuesday, 20 May 2014
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
Ice bucket challenge videos
Visit our websites for...
- Judge overrules Ulverston supermarket decision (7 comments)
- Barrow AFC boss favourite for Mansfield job (7 comments)
- Millom man arrested on suspicion of murdering girlfriend in Kenya
- Ulverston supermarket: Decision could be made this week (3 comments)
- UPDATE: Woman airlifted to hospital and road closed after Barrow crash
- Barrow dad-of-two baited dogs to attack cat and sheep (33 comments)
- Barrow woman in tears as court orders dog to be destroyed (28 comments)
- Homebase in talks with discount chain for Barrow (30 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss steps down (6 comments)
Post 16 education
Go green 36
To save our contact details direct to your smartphone simply scan this QR code
|Evening Mail Going Out|